Dans cette interview du Club Consulting & Coaching de HEC Alumni, j’interviewe David Rock, co-fondateur & président du NeuroLeadership Institute et auteur du best-seller « Your Brain at Work » traduit en français chez Dunod sous le titre « Votre Cerveau au Bureau ».
During this interview with David, we will address different questions
- What are your thoughts about decision-making?
- How does power impact decision-making, and what can we do about it?
- What is specific about executive decision-making?
- Could you share more on decision-making?
- What do you think about Malcom Gladwell’s « Blink » decisions?
- How do you model decision-making?
- Why is the brain considered to be poorly built for decision-making?
- So cognitive biases, as a lot of our capacities, are context related?
- Research is mainly focused on how not to make poor decisions. How do you make great decisions?
- What decisive neuroscience studies do you recommend?
- I know you are a pilot. What can we learn from your experience?
- A last thought?